The CCS TRIP program is a great opportunity to accumulate credit toward tuition obligations.
Here's how it works:
Gift cards are purchased by you at face value. The school is given a discount and a percentage of the discount received is passed on to you in the form of a tuition reduction credit. Young families, intending to send their children to CCS may join the program prior to school enrolment. TRIP credits can be accumulated and applied in the first year your oldest child attends CCS. TRIP certificates are transferable to any Christian School affiliated with the Ontario Alliance of Christian Schools (OACS) TRIP participants may also place orders for relatives or friends. As well, family and friends may register their own TRIP account and designate credits to a specific family or families.
Two Ways to Participate:
In-House Orders: A few gift card options are offered in-house at a higher discount percentage than online as well as a few not offered online:
- Loblaws - $100 and $250 denominations
- Food Basics/Metro - $100
- Pioneer Gas - $100
- Dutch Toko - $10
- Tim Hortons - $10, $25, $100.
Simply email TRIP@ccshamilton.ca
Orders need to include the following information:
- items and denominations ie., No Frills - 2 x $250
- Total amount: $500
- Payment - Cheque will be sent to school office; or etransfer
- Assigned delivery to: Clayton 8B Mrs. Wikkerink
All inhouse orders are to be received by Friday noon.
Online with FundScrip: FundScrip offers gift cards from over 230 leading retailers. Order online by Monday 8:00 am and cards are shipped to the school and delivered to your child Thursdays.
Fundscrip offers plastic, digital and reloadable options.
Click HERE to download the Quick Start Guide.
Go to the Bottom of this page to download relevant documents.
Things to Remember:
- Gift cards are purchased on your behalf and are not returnable.
- Verify and report all gift card order errors within 24 hours to email@example.com
- NSF cheques will be charged a $35 fee. Your privileges may then be limited to cash only.
- Gift cards are the same as cash and should be handled accordingly. CCS will not be responsible for gift cards that are lost, stolen, or misplaced while in your possession.
- Once per year, you will receive a tuition reduction certificate. You will need to sign the certificate and return to the Finance Office to be applied to your account.
- If your portion of tuition earnings is less than $10 per year, it will be transferred to the school’s tuition assistance account.
|Questions can be directed to Lianna Reitsma|
Buy Gift Cards – Save on Tuition
|NAME||DESCRIPTION||TYPE OF FILE|
|1. Quick Start Guide||Use this quick start guide to learn how to set up your account on FundScrip||TRIP/FundScrip||Download|
|2. Electronic Funds Transfer Sign-up||Use this form to sign-up for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Please contact the office if you require assistance.||TRIP/FundScrip||Download|
|3. How to Place an Order||Use this guide to learn the steps to place an order||TRIP/FundScrip||Download|
|4. FundScrip Paper Order Form||Use this paper order form if you do not have access to a computer, and submit to the office.||TRIP/FundScrip||Download|
|5. 239.4||In-House Order Form||TRIP/FundScrip||Download|