What a great way to provide a healthy and fun lunch for your kids. And as parents/guardians, you do not have to prepare a lunch for your child(ren). It is a win-win fundraising event.
Lunchbox Orders is a convenient, online ordering platform featuring local restaurants. Lunchbox Orders is paperless and cashless. Online ordering is fast and easy! All menu items featured are compliant with the Ontario Ministry of Education's Food and Beverage Policy.Orders may be placed weekly or in advance, for the full length of the program.
The lunch calendar will open on September 9, 2019 and feature options for each order date from one of the following restaurants: Topper's Pizza, Swiss Chalet, Pita Pit, Subway, Quesada, Burger's Priest or Lunch Lady.
White and Chocolate milk will be offered Wednesday and Thursday starting Wednesday, September 18, 2019.
|Next Lunchbox Day is: Wednesday September 18
Online Orders are due: September 15 12:00 pm
How to Order:
- Go to the Lunchbox Orders website and click "ORDER LUNCH".
- New to Lunchbox Orders? Click "Create an Account" to register your family's account.
- Already registered? Please login directly with your current username (email address) and password.
- Add your child to your account by clicking "add a student" and register your child with their new teacher and grade for the current school year.
Please ensure the correct teacher and grade are selected to prevent errors on delivery days
- Click "Order Now" (beside your child's name) to access the school's ordering calendar.
- Proceed with ordering your child's lunch by clicking on the blue box for each restaurant featured.
- All orders are submitted on the website and payment is processed online by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit MasterCard or Visa Debit. Visa and MasterCard prepaid cards are also accepted.