Calvin Christian School exists to assist parents in providing Christian education so that their children may be “Equipped to Shine”. Assisting parents also means seeking ways to make Christian education affordable. With your generous donations, we hope to continue to find ways in which all children can shine, as well as to provide funding to families who struggle to afford Christian education.
Donate to Calvin Christian School
547 West 5th Street
When donating to CCS, you the donor can choose to direct your donation to support two different types of funds, Unrestricted Fund and Internally Restricted Funds. Or if you wish to allow the Board of Directors to allocate your donation based on current needs select the option "Where Most Needed". The Unrestricted Fund is the General Fund that reports all revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities related to the organization's day to day operations; select "General Donation". Internally Restricted Funds are set up for separate activities or objectives and are listed here:
- The Building Fund reports the revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities of the organization's land and buildings.
- The Bus Reserve Fund is to be used to fund the organization's future bus purchases.
- The Student Fund reports parental contributions, as well as funds raised by the students, to be used to fund student activities.
- The Building Reserve Fund is to be used to fund building and property improvements and additions, and major repairs and renovations.
- The Memorial Fund will be sent to the Christian School Foundation (Foundation) and put into our Endowment Fund for the future benefit of the school.
- The Music/Band Fund is to be used to fund the organization's music program.
- The Computer Technology Reserve Fund is to be used to fund computer equipment purchases.
- The Tuition Assistance Fund is to be used to fund the offering of our Tuition Assistance Program. This program helps reduce tuition payments for families that have financial needs.
- The Accessibility Fund was established in 2019 and is to be used to fund accessibility-related expenditures.
- The Unity Campus Fund was established in 2019 and is to be used to fund the revenues, expenditures, assets and liabilities of the organization's second campus in Caledonia.
- The Tuition Contribution Account was established in 2020 and is to be used to fund the future education of families that have lost an immediate family member due to death. Any contributions made to this account will need to be subject to the CRA's cost of education calculation (IC-75-23) prior to donation receipts being issued. (Please state in the comments the name of the person)
There are three payment options.
- Payment by Credit Card [Please note we are charged 2.5% processing fees by the credit card companies. Consider helping to covering this cost by increasing your total donation by the 2.5%.]
- Payment by Cheque mailed to the school - 547 West 5th St, Hamilton ON L9C 3P7
- Payment by Interac/eTransfer
Interac e-Transfer Instructions will be sent to you by email upon submission of this form.
Please note in accordance with our Donations Policy, if a program or initiative is either overfunded or can not be completed, the Board may redirect the funds for another program, or project, or where the most need is.