CAPITAL CAMPAIGN ADMINISTRATION
Project Administrator - 6 Month Engagement (plus possible 6 month extension)
Reports to: The Capital Campaign Committee (CCC) of Calvin Christian School
The Project Administrator will manage day-to-day administration activities of the Building Unity Capital
Campaign over a 6+ month period and will perform a key support function for the campaign. Working
under the guidance of the CCC, the Project Administrator will oversee and participate in the execution of campaign activities in accordance with the Board-approved Strategic Plan. As such, the Project
Administrator will manage the overall marketing communications efforts for the campaign. In addition,
the Project Administrator will oversee one part-time paid Telephone Canvasser position, plus will
coordinate the efforts of several volunteer canvasser teams. Overall campaign ownership and
leadership will remain with the CCC.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Task-based flexible hours, which may include certain evenings and Saturdays for meetings.
- Reports to the Capital Campaign Committee (CCC)
- Collaborative supervisory oversight for 1 paid telephone canvasser positions
- Overseeing/coordinating responsibility for ~10 x 2-person volunteer canvasser teams
- Oversee & execute the marketing & communications plan for the campaign
- Prepare physical marketing materials (binders & presentation materials, signage, props, etc)
- Working with CCS digital providers & resources, prepare and/or update digital marketing
materials (web-site, video clips, social media content, etc)
- Prepare other communication materials (letters, emails, etc)
- Schedule and deploy marketing waves
- Replenish Campaign tools (pledge forms, mailers, etc)
- Following the strategic plan, manage the confidential donor list
- Donation tracking & reporting, with regular communication with/to CCS finance.
- Participate in team training sessions
- Coordinate paid telephone canvasser(s) & volunteer canvassing teams
- Bi-Weekly progress reporting to CCC
- Attend bi-weekly CCC meetings to review and discuss campaign progress.
- Attend semi-annual Membership meetings